Saturday, October 25, 2008

Season 2 Premiere

I'm glad to announce that My 25 Percent season 2 will premiere next weekend.


The 2nd season will continue to follow the adventures of Dan and his friends in CRAP, a large international software corporate. These are not easy days for CRAP - the latest global financial crisis has hit numerous technology companies, and CRAP is no exception. This season will deal, among other things, with how CRAP handles the financial crisis.

Your favorite characters from season 1 will return to appear in this season, along with some new (and surprising) characters.

So see you all at the next episode of My 25 Percent!


0 comments:

Bookmark & Share

Live Traffic Feed

Live Traffic Map

About This Blog

This blog contains news and updates regarding the My 25 Percent comic series.
My 25 Percent is a comics series about a young software engineer, who one day found himself working in a large international software corporate.
Check out the FAQ section to learn more about My 25 Percent.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP