Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rate my comics!

You can now rate any My 25 Percent strip. Below each post is a rating from a scale of 1 star to 5 stars. 1 star means it sucks, 5 stars means it's excellent. So make a stand and rate all my strips, your opinion counts.

The rating widget is courtesy of Outbrain. In case you own a blog, I strongly recommend it. It's simple to install and monitor, plus there are some cool features, like the "Other recommended posts", based on your and other people's history rating.
You may rarely run into some minor bugs and issues when installing the widget (e.g. it won't always work on custom Blogger templates), but Outbrain has excellent support, and from my experience any issue will be solved promptly.

0 comments:

Bookmark & Share

Live Traffic Feed

Live Traffic Map

About This Blog

This blog contains news and updates regarding the My 25 Percent comic series.
My 25 Percent is a comics series about a young software engineer, who one day found himself working in a large international software corporate.
Check out the FAQ section to learn more about My 25 Percent.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP