Thursday, September 25, 2008

About My 25 Percent

What is My 25 Percent?
My 25 Percent is an online comic series (or webcomic) about a young software engineer, who one day found himslef working for a large international software company.

Are the stories real?
No, they are not. They are, however, very loosley inspired by true events, converstaions, ideas and dillemas. I portray them in an extremely exaggarated and twisted manner order to make the story funnier.

Are the people real?
Same answer as above.

Check out the FAQ section for more questions

0 comments:

Bookmark & Share

Live Traffic Feed

Live Traffic Map

About This Blog

This blog contains news and updates regarding the My 25 Percent comic series.
My 25 Percent is a comics series about a young software engineer, who one day found himself working in a large international software corporate.
Check out the FAQ section to learn more about My 25 Percent.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP